I’m on a list post kick, so here goes…
1. You go to Starbucks, ever.
But it’s so good.
2. You can’t figure out why your savings account isn’t growing
(and you don’t take lavish trips, buy high-end clothes, or have all the latest electronics).
3. You cringe at the thought of purchasing a $40 shirt, but have no problem selecting the $40 filet at an upscale steakhouse.
Because it’s totally worth it.
4. You’ve become a regular at the lunch cafe in your office building.
Unless you work for Google, we’re assuming you dish out at least 10 bucks a day there.
5. One time you packed your lunch.
That one time.
6. You are in awe of people who eat to live, rather than live to eat.
They chomp on granola bars while composing reports, throw back some raisins and call it a lunch. Dinner is optional.
7. Going out to dinner is one of your favorite activities.
Maybe most favorite.
8. You’ve never used a restaurant deal or discount.
You’ve heard of them but it’s too much work to find one you want when you want it.
9. You don’t know what Cravor is.
Cravor makes it easy to see all the restaurant deals in you area. Make it your first step to spending less! Visit cravor.com on the web or your mobile device today!